"It's not work, it's gardening!" is the way I feel about gardening. Yes, it actually can be hard work creating and maintaining a garden, but when you love doing it, it's work you don't mind doing. This is my suburban St. Louis garden blog.
This site started in March 2010 as a "diary" of my work in the garden. I want it to be not only a record of things I do in the yard, but also a resource for others who have their own garden projects.
It's often helpful to know what to expect before you jump in to a project, isn't it?
On this site I want to:
- Give you an idea of how much effort is involved in gardening by watching me garden
- Share with you interesting things that I discover in my garden
- Show you many different plants, some of which will hopefully be new to you
- Detail various projects, from building trellises to creating ponds and more
- Get you excited about plants, gardening, and encourage you to garden yourself